The Sr. User Experience (UX) Designer is responsible for the creation of design solutions that provide a premier experience to internal and external user groups.
What Your Impact Will Be:
- Coordinate with product owners to understand requirements/needs, conduct consumer research and user testing, and provide wireframes and designs for creative execution based on industry best practices.
- Works closely with creative and project management to ensure that customer interactions are highly usable, provide intuitive access to content, and satisfies identified functional and business requirements.
- Responsible for development and delivery of final creative, front-end code and coordination with IT.
What We're Looking For:
- Bachelor’s Degree in User Experience Design or related field preferred
- Experience with Content Management Systems a plus. Preferably AEM
- Minimum of 2-3 years of all facets of User Experience (UX) design including Usability, User Experience Design, Usability Testing, Information Architecture, Interaction Design, Front-End development, and Graphic Design
- Excellent oral/written communication, analytical and interpersonal skills to effectively work with all levels within the organization
- Must possess decision-making skills for problem identification and solution recommendation
- Supervision of external vendors and/or service providers
- Able to work on weekends and holidays to facilitate key site updates or emergency changes
- Must possess a naturally creative and entrepreneurial spirit, ready to learn and drive to results within an ever-changing environment
What It’s Like to Work Here:
Mattel is passionate about our employee experience, which is built on community, opportunity and purpose. Our employees are at their best when they’re recognized, rewarded, and empowered to drive their own Mattel journey – that’s why we offer flexible work schedules, unlimited paid time off for exempt employees, a generous holiday schedule, and a competitive compensation and benefits package. Depending on location, we also provide on-site resources like childcare and a fitness center to help seamlessly integrate work and life. There are endless opportunities to grow here, with a strong focus on career development, open access to senior leadership, and on-site and online training. Employees often say the best part of working at Mattel is the people, and we build our community through employee resource groups, clubs, leagues and activities that allow you to bring the “whole you” to work. We’re a family-friendly, inclusive, purpose-driven company that provides ample time and unique opportunities to give back to the communities in which we work and play. Our employees embody our WONDER values and are ready to put them into action every day.