As the VP, CRM and Customer Data Strategy, you'll transform our CRM, customer data, and personalized direct marketing efforts into a growth engine for the company. You'll deepen our overall direct engagement and customer lifetime value by keeping us top of mind for their musical needs while supporting, educating, and nurturing personalized relationships with the Guitar Center brands.
Reporting directly to the CMO, you will work collaboratively across the organization and have high-impact touchpoints with Marketing, Creative, Merchandising, E-commerce, and Contact Centers, UX, Services and Stores Operations, Merchandising, Finance, Data and IT.
This role is an exciting opportunity to lead our brands' customer segmentation, personalization, direct marketing strategies while expanding our capabilities to leverage and understand our customer data and build a complete 360-degree view of our customers and their musical journeys. You'll be responsible for strategizing and leading the development, deployment, and support of direct-to-customer strategies across all Guitar Center brands either directly or consultatively.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, Computer Science, Data Analytics or related field. MBA or advanced degree in an analytics field, a plus.
- 10+ years of progressively increased experience in CRM -- preferably in a retail or e-commerce environment - including customer data management and analytics, customer segmentation, direct marketing campaign strategy, campaign development, and performance analytics
- CRM and CDP tools management experience including marketing automation platforms (e.g., Salesforce, Adobe, Oracle, Eloqua, Marketo, Epsilon, Experian, etc.)
- 7+ years of experience leading multi-functional teams
- Hands-on experience and understanding with marketing and tech data platforms (e.g. Tableau, Domo, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc.)
- Technical understanding and capabilities in SQL, understanding of HTML, CSS
- Demonstrated ability to execute successful projects in a fast-paced environment