Since our inception in 2011, Everlane has challenged retail norms, putting today’s mission-conscious customer at the heart of everything we do. We provide high-quality products from ethical factories, and have created the idea of “Radical Transparency.”
Our team utilizes steady product launches, waiting lists, and limited inventory to both predict and drive demand in-store and online. What originally started as a small, digitally native clothing brand has grown into an omnichannel retailer with an expansive product line. We've seen tremendous success organically, achieving profitability with a fraction of the funding other DNVBs typically need.
Everlane’s mission is to inspire and enable a sustainable way of life. An example of this was evidenced when we pledged to end the use of virgin plastic in our supply chain by 2021. Furthermore, we launched ReNew, a line of women's and men's apparel made from recycled materials. The Everlane team embodies the following values:
- A small group of committed people can change the world. We are mission-driven individuals who dare greatly together.
- You can be ethical and profitable. We are honest people who do the right thing.
- Great design improves people’s lives. We are thoughtful people who build the best experiences for our customer.
- Doing less can lead to more. We are focused people who prioritize what matters.
- There's usually a better way. We are curious people who ask why and look for solutions.
While we continue to expand our retail footprint, the majority of our revenue still comes from online sales. In order to ensure the success of our ever-important digital channel and presence, we're seeking a world-class vice president, digital to join our team.
Reporting to the CEO and founder, the vice president, digital will be responsible for the following:
- Drive revenue through management of all levers available in the the digital channel, including marketing, merchandising and site analytics.
- Utilize data to make recommendations to the merchants and product organization that will maximize revenue, customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Working with the product organization, optimize the purchase path to create an exceptional customer journey.
- Define best-in-class practices for each digital marketing channel to drive sales, profit and engagement.
- Create a digital merchandising strategy that emphasizes storytelling and collections.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with the marketing, merchandise, product and technology teams.
- Lead, train and mentor a results-oriented, performance-driven digital team.
Experience and Track Record:
- Track record of success running a digital business, ideally from a fashion-driven retailer with a minimum of $250 million in e-commerce revenue
- Must have been responsible for online merchandising, performance marketing and site analytics
- Experience in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Strategic thinker, but with a strong attention to detail; not afraid to get tactical to drive execution
- Must have the executive gravitas to lead and influence throughout the organization