As our consumer engagement champion, you will drive the strategy, tactics, execution and measurement to grow our engagement growth in organic social and influencers, as well as /celebrities and Hair Color Bar flagship events. You live and breathe social media in the beauty space. You're not only on Clubhouse but you've hosted a session. You love TikTok and use Snapchat (more than the filters) often. You're a bit of a cultural zeitgeist. You're an expert in strategy and goal setting but also execution. You get it done. While you're doing that, you're an incredible team manager.
You Will Be Able To:
- Lead the consumer engagement/non-paid channels and execution through all marketing touch points.
- Develop clear strategies and implement tactics to meet all non-paid new customer acquisition, broader engagement and audience growth goals.
- Own all Madison Reed social channels, identify and ignite new channels with clear content and measurement plans behind them.
- Learn the brand and have a POV on partnerships and celebrity associations. Drive strategy, possible contract negotiations, launch and reporting on how they moved the needle from an impressions, brand consideration and sales perspective.
- Work with team to create a monthly recap for the org on accomplishments across social, influencers, salon events and celebs/partnerships.
- Develop an event strategy for flagship locations and new hair color bar openings.
- Collaboration cross functionally with other marketing leadership team members to drive integrated quarterly marketing plans.
- Have your finger on the pulse of what's happening in social and what types of content perform best by platform. Use that knowledge to develop and own a social media content calendar and ensure flawless execution/measurement.
- Influence and align the entire organization - C-level staff down to program managers/executors -on membership recommendations and objectives.
- Bring the external world in: Cultivate network of social experts and influencers from like-businesses for best practices, new ideas.
Skills and Requirements
- 7+ years in social, influencers, events, partnerships.
- Hands-on social media experience required.
- Beauty or retail experience a plus.
- Must have working knowledge of measurement tools (i.e. Sprinklr or others).
- Strong qualitative and quantitative skills, with a proven track record of growing social audience following bases and increasing engagement rates with content.
- Superior communication skills demonstrated at the executive level and cross functionally.
- Well organized, meticulous about the details, and able to juggle multiple priorities.
- A self-starter and proactive, positive thinker.
- You have operated at several different company maturity stages and thrive in a fast-paced & dynamic environment.
- You actively get in the weeds with your team to drive high-impact work.