The vice president of product, e-commerce, will be responsible for leading the product management team that will scale Peloton's $1 billion-plus e-commerce channel. This leader will partner with and lead teams, obsess over customer experience, and build our business to scale.
- Hire and develop the best. The role will manage and grow the product team across the shopping, checkout and order scheduling/delivery experience. You will build out the team, develop leaders and coach product management best practices.
- Set a vision. You will build the product vision and create a road map that employs technology, great user interface, and merchandising to unlock growth and support Peloton’s position as the leader in connected fitness.
- Build for scale. You will partner with the e-commerce tech team to deliver the road map that balances feature development with long-term scaling.
- Obsess over customers. You will drive market research, user research, data analysis and user testing that informs product requirements to build the leading e-commerce platform for connected fitness.
- Drive discovery of Peloton products. You will partner with Marketing, Retail, Studios, Membership and Hardware to evolve the customer journey into compelling experiences that go beyond the fundamental e-commerce purchase funnel, facilitating a consumer-centric approach that will enhance engagement with Peloton’s product and services as well as drive sales.
- Drive conversion. You will develop a transparent and engaging shopping experience so the tens of millions of visitors coming to onepeloton.com have a clear understanding of Peloton products and services and convert from shoppers to buyers.
- Think big. Internally, this role will inspire the organization to think differently and innovate. You will provide thought leadership and collaborate with colleagues to develop Peloton’s e-commerce platform as best in class.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 10-plus years of work experience in product management roles working with engineering teams. Direct-to-consumer e-commerce a big plus.
- 10-plus years managing and leading teams of product managers and designers. You have led a product team for a business that has achieved significant scale over a short period of time. A big plus if the company has achieved annual revenue in excess of $1 billion.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, comfortable presenting to large groups and executive teams.
- Strong customer obsession: you enjoy obsessing over getting the customer experience right
- You earn trust with your direct team and stakeholders: you listen, you're inclusive, you treat others with respect, and you're willing to be vocally self-critical
- Hire and develop the best: you value coaching your team and developing leaders. You have a demonstrated track record of hiring strong talent and moving them through the organization.
- Passionate self-starter, decisive and able to move with speed to implement ideas
- Data driven: you lean on data to make decisions, and when you don’t have data, you search for customer anecdotes to gain insights
- You are a builder. You like to invent on behalf of customers. You're comfortable working with ambiguity.