Billie is building a world-class brand and is looking for a creative and strategic Vice-President of Brand Marketing to take the company into the next phase of growth. The VP of Brand should have a track record of strong brand building through meaningful storytelling, groundbreaking campaigns, and effective marketing. They will lead an award-winning team of extremely talented creatives and brand marketers and work cross-functionally on key business-driving initiatives.
What you’ll do:
- Lead brand marketing, strategy, messaging, content, PR and social media – growing and empowering a dynamic internal team and fostering relationships with external partners
- Own department vision, goals, and budget, ensuring the team is supported and successful in bringing all initiatives to life
- Direct the ongoing development of Billie’s brand POV, translating it into mission-driven work that drives brand love and advocacy and continues to garner international press and social virality
- Lead all reporting on brand initiatives, delivering campaign effectiveness metrics to push business growth and brand recognition
- Partner across the organization on key cross-functional initiatives that will drive the growth of the business including new product launches, leading go-to-market strategy and execution
- Oversee all advertising creative strategy and development across paid channels, partnering with the acquisition team to scale media efficiently and unlock new opportunities for customer growth
- Help the team identify the right partnerships for Billie across product, content, influencers, and celebrity while constantly evolving our partnerships strategy based on learnings and trends
- Lead PR and comms planning to continue to secure big brand pieces, build credibility through product features and awards, and keep Billie top of mind
- Grow Billie’s social media presence and set the foundational strategy for the brand to expand across channels
- Be a steward of the brand internally and externally, ensuring all channels and departments are working toward the same brand vision and Billie’s personality comes across in everything we do
What we're looking for:
- 10+ years of experience in brand marketing (preferably 5+ years working in-house at a brand)
- 3+ years of experience leading and managing a team (preferably including a creative or studio department)
- A deep understanding and passion for brand building
- Experience leading and mentoring teams
- Track record of groundbreaking, insight-driven, effective campaign development
- Impeccable communication skills
- Entrepreneurial in spirit (experience in start-up environments preferred)
- Collaborative and fun - people say you're a joy to work with!
Billie, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity. We prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. This policy applies to all terms, conditions and privileges of employment, such as those pertaining to training, transfer, promotion, compensation and recreational programs.