Who What Wear is looking to hire a VP of Marketing to join its award-winning culture. If you’re an experienced brand marketer with 10+ years of experience in fashion, beauty, or luxury goods, we want to hear from you!
The VP of Marketing will lead our brand strategy, revenue growth, retention, and PR initiatives for our newest venture in e-commerce and bring our marketing strategy to life. The person in this role will have the opportunity to put their stamp on strategy, process, and vision as a founding team member of our new DTC business.
The ideal candidate is a strong brand marketer with experience developing and executing both integrated and performance strategies to drive awareness and sales.
This position is based in Los Angeles and reports to the President of Who What Wear.
- Lead and grow our brand, growth, retention, and PR initiatives for our e-commerce business in close partnership with our editorial and operations teams.
- Develop and execute an impactful brand strategy including monthly and weekly campaigns that continue to resonate and beat growth expectations.
- Develop and execute innovative brand, e-commerce, retail marketing, CRM, social media, PR, and brand ambassador strategies that align with the brand, our business goals, and priorities.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with cross-functional teams to ensure clarity and alignment around the brand direction, key strategic decisions, and business performance.
- Lead our marketing strategy to drive significant growth through the launch of our paid media efforts and scale the business through its first year and beyond.
- Serve as a key partner to the Product (website) team to inform development, launch, and future optimization of the dedicated brand website.
- Collaborate with our leadership team to turn marketing budgets into actionable forecasts.
- Collaborate closely with the Product Creation team (Design, Merch, Planning, Production) to ensure alignment between final assortment and marketing strategy.
- Analyze and report on the performance of all marketing efforts to senior leadership.
- 10+ years of marketing experience with a minimum of 3 years of ROAS driven marketing. You live in the numbers but understand the importance of building a brand name.
- A passion for brand storytelling with a data-driven approach to processes.
- Background in fashion, beauty, or luxury goods.
- Experience leading marketing teams in a high-growth, e-commerce organization
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment, including quickly and accurately assessing opportunities to determine the best approach.
- Strong leadership experience with a “no job is too small” mindset as we scale with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- The ability to balance customer-centric, bottom-line, and team-oriented marketing strategies
Benefits & Perks:
- Work/Life Balance: Unlimited time off, paid holidays, Summer Fridays (Half-day Fridays), paid winter break, and flexible work schedules.
- Wellness: 85%–100% company-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance for employees in addition to short- and long-term disability coverage and life insurance. Self-Care Fridays (Half-day Fridays) to encourage self-care and mental health awareness.
- Financial Well-being: Sponsored 401k plan with unlimited access to financial advisors and planning tools. Bonus eligibility for all Full-Time employees.
- Opportunity to Fight Racism: We’re proud to match 100% of employee donations made to organizations that combat racism or support recovery from racist acts of violence.
- Opportunity to Do Good: Each employee dedicates one day per year toward an impactful social good project.
Who What Wear provides an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation, and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Who What Wear believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as an international company, and we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.