The Wholesale Logistics Manager is responsible for managing the workflow of key account customers through our distribution center in Forest Park. This role requires a combination of hands-on management, strategic thinking, strong execution, and the interpersonal ability to work with teams from across the business. We are looking for a highly adaptable candidate who is able to prioritize the immediate needs of the business.
What you’ll do…
Key account point person for all operational needs
- Directly communicate with customers by answering emails or calls and being available for meetings when necessary
- Procure tickets and/or labels required for multiple accounts
- Manage compliance with Vendor Guidelines & Routing
General liaison between Wholesale corporate team and warehouse
- Communicate with Outbound for timely shipping
- Conduct QC Checks in the DC (Inbound and Outbound)
- Communicate with Warehouse & Production to hit ship dates
- Maintain Weekly Key Account Tracker
- Order Wholesale supplies needed for accounts
- Route Shipments
- Send ASMs
- Gather general information need for shipping (DIMS, SPEC sheets, etc)
- Utilize Ship Quote Reader and be able to make recommendations
- Facilitate shipments with outbound
Skills & Abilities
- Ability to deep dive into operational processes to identify and improve the efficiency of underperforming parts.
- PC proficiency including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to define problems, collect and analyze data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to think creatively and proactively propose solutions with an attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills (written/verbal and ability to listen) with a proven ability to effectively communicate with warehouse and corporate teams.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects and effectively make decisions to prioritize tasks and allocate time given evolving business priorities.