Hello Inner Circle readers!
I’m excited today to tell you about a cool event our sister brand, Total Retail, is hosting this fall. It’s called Total Retail Tech, and it gives select enterprise retailers and brands the opportunity to investigate emerging technology. This exclusive, hosted event, which is taking place Sept. 23-25 in Philadelphia, is invitation-only for 60 executives at leading retailers and brands. And here’s the best part: we cover ALL expenses — hotel, travel, meals, etc.
We’d love for you to join us!
So, What Exactly is Total Retail Tech?
The Total Retail team hand-selects and vets 60 executives with buying power from retailers and brands that are focused on technology solutions. In two-and-a-half-days, you’ll learn from industry experts and your peers in a small group setting. And, of course, we’re sprinkling in unmatched networking opportunities and entertainment. We can guarantee it will be valuable time out of the office.
Here are the event details:
- Date: Sept. 23-25
- Location: Philadelphia | Hilton at Penn’s Landing
- Cost: Your travel, hotel accommodations, meals and entertainment are all complimentary.
Here’s what you can expect:
- compelling keynote presentations and sessions;
- boardroom case studies;
- retailer-only meetings;
- peer-to-peer exchanges; and
- some fun surprises!
We already have many great retailers and brands confirmed to attend. Current registrants you’ll mix and mingle with include the following:
- Francesca’s, Executive Vice President, E-Commerce and Chief Marketing Officer
- Groupon, Vice President, Global Engineering and Operations
- Gap, Director, Global Merchandising
- QVC, Vice President, Digital Commerce
- PetSmart, Senior Director, Digital Experience
- Rainbow Shops, Director of E-Commerce and Customer Service
- Mondelez International, Head of E-Commerce, Digital Consumer Tech
- Barnes & Noble College, Vice President of Marketing
- Lamps Plus, Senior Vice President, E-Commerce and Marketing
Sound enticing? If so, please complete the registration form by clicking here. Space is limited, so please RSVP as soon as possible to guarantee your spot.
Feel free to reach out with any questions by contacting me at email@example.com. I hope you’ll be able to join us in September!
Women in Retail Leadership Circle