Hello Inner Circle readers, we have another fantastic job opportunity within the retail industry that we wanted to bring to your attention. Take a look:
Vice President of Innovation, Tailored Brands
Tailored Brands, a Fremont, Calif-based men’s apparel company, is seeking a seasoned, highly motivated, experienced and results-oriented vice president of innovation to drive its innovation road map. The chosen candidate will identify, explore and assess ideas that leverage our core competencies and competitive advantages to transform the consumer experience on how he manages his wardrobe. Our ideal candidate is a well-rounded leader with a diverse blend of strategic, creative, technical, project management and business management skills and experience. Responsibilities include:
- Driving innovation and test-and-learn methodology across the organization centered around agile development and quick-to-market experimentation with new technology.
- Partnering with business groups to lead the design of insight-driven innovative strategies, from identifying market opportunities to ideation through to experience definition and execution.
- Provide thought leadership on strategic approach to innovation and ensure alignment with key stakeholders.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and validate innovative ideas and to manage project life cycle.
- Lead the development and management of the innovation process and its integration across relevant groups and workflows.
- Champion the operational activities necessary to solve problems, including development of systems, communications and processes.
- Define and provide metric reporting and data analysis for innovation initiatives, including relevant insights to facilitate decision-making processes.
- Manage proof-of-concept process and performance testing, validation and competitive analysis.
- Promote a culture of innovation, collaboration and experimentation.
- Attract, retain and develop talent by providing continuous mentoring, learning and development, as well as a commitment to common vision and shared values.
For more information, including salary requirements, please contact Women in Retail Leadership Circle Board Member Samantha Lee at email@example.com.