From Our Community is a regular feature from Women in Retail Leadership Circle (WIRLC) that highlights events, business launches, retail partnerships, charitable initiatives, and more, all sent to us by members of the WIRLC community. If you have an announcement that you would like us to share with the Inner Circle audience, please contact Melissa Campanelli (email@example.com).
The National Mother’s Day Committee will be honoring eight remarkable women from the worlds of entertainment, retail, wellness, medicine and finance at its 43rd Annual Outstanding Mother Awards. The virtual ceremony, which will take place on May 6, at 7 p.m., EST, will highlight the tremendous positive impact moms are making during these extraordinary times and celebrate each honoree’s success in navigating the responsibilities of motherhood and achievement in public life. As part of the Council’s commitment to supporting meaningful philanthropies aiding mothers, fathers and children, the awards event will benefit Save the Children’s U.S. Programs and Advocacy.
This year’s honorees include:
- Halle Berry, Academy Award-Winning Actress, Director, Producer, Activist and Founder of health and wellness platform, rē•spin
- Natalia Brzezinski, Head of Strategy, Klarna
- Esi Eggleston Bracey, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, North America Beauty & Personal Care, Unilever
- Kate Hudson, Golden Globe Award winner, Academy Award nominee, WW Ambassador and entrepreneur
- Kris Jenner, Reality TV Star, Producer and Entrepreneur
- Dara Kass, MD and Associate Professor of Emergency Medicine, Columbia University Medical Center
- Andrea Smith, Chief Administrative Officer, Bank of America
- Gail Tifford, Chief Brand Officer, WW International, Inc.
The Mother’s Day Council supports Save the Children’s programs and advocacy efforts in the United States. You can help too by making a tax deductible contribution here. Also, you can learn more about this event, as well as register, here.