From Our Community is a regular feature from Women in Retail Leadership Circle (WIRLC) that highlights events, business launches, retail partnerships, charitable initiatives, and more, all sent to us by members of the WIRLC community. If you have an announcement that you would like us to share with the Inner Circle audience, please contact Melissa Campanelli (email@example.com).
In an upcoming webinar, some of retail’s most insightful women leaders, including Deborah Weinswig, founder and CEO, Coresight Research; Krystina Gustafson, senior vice president of content, Shoptalk; Tierney Wilson, senior vice president of client strategy and consulting; and Caroline Masullo, head of e-commerce marketing, Peapod Digital Labs. January Digital, will provide exclusive data focusing on what’s driving post-ish COVID consumer purchase decisions in order to power retailers’ successful holiday strategies and beyond — no matter what the future holds.
The webinar, which will be taking place on May 25 at 12 p.m. ET, will address the following:
- Where brands must focus NOW to succeed during the holidays.
- What experience and engagement do consumers expect today and in the months ahead?
- What’s driving customer acquisition and retention?
- Where brands are finding new revenue streams and customers.
- How successful organizations are shifting their structures to be agile and stay ahead of constant change.
You can register for the complimentary virtual event here.