Good morning Inner Circle readers!
I thought this week I’d take a moment to thank all of the fantastic and inspiring people who help make the Inner Circle — and the Women in Retail Leadership Circle (WIRLC) — such a wonderful place to be. They include:
- our fabulous WIRLC board of advisors, who are so generous with their time, advice and support;
- the countless number of speakers at our Summit, Girl Talks and Roundtable events, who have shared so much wisdom and insight; and
- the entire Total Retail and Women in Retail Leadership Circle team, who I’m proud to call colleagues and friends.
I’m also thankful to all of the fabulous and inspiring women who have signed up to speak at next year’s Women in Retail Leadership Summit, which is taking place April 16-18 at the Ritz-Carlton | Key Biscayne in Miami. Here’s a sampling of some of the speakers who are already signed on:
- Fran Horowitz, CEO, Abercrombie & Fitch
- Paula Bennett, CEO, J.Jill
- Katia Beauchamp, Co-Founder and CEO, Birchbox
- Kara Goldin, Founder and CEO, Hint Inc.
- Kristen D’Arcy, Head of Performance Marketing and Media, American Eagle Outfitters
- Dawn Robertson, President and CEO, Scout & Molly’s
- Sheryl Clark, President and Chief Marketing Officer, Boston Proper
We’d love to have you join us! Please register here. (And remember, every registration to the Summit includes two nights at The Ritz-Carlton | Key Biscayne.) Members of the Women in Retail Leadership Circle save $395 off the registration cost. Please contact me at email@example.com for your discount code.
Finally, what are you most thankful for this year? I’d love to hear your thoughts. Please feel free to send them to me at firstname.lastname@example.org, and perhaps we can include some of them in this space next week.
Women in Retail Leadership Circle