Given the season, I thought I’d take a moment to thank all of the fantastic people who help make Women in Retail Leadership Circle (WIRLC) such a wonderful group. They include the following:
- our Inner Circle readers, for opening and reading our e-newsletter each and every Wednesday and regularly sharing your comments and ideas with us;
- our WIRLC members, for all your inspiring stories and for being so open around sharing your thoughts with us as we grow our community;
- our fabulous WIRLC board of advisors, who are so generous with their time, advice and support;
- the countless number of speakers at our Summit, On the Road and Roundtable events, who have shared so much wisdom and insight over the years;
- our fabulous sponsors, which understand our mission and work so hard alongside us to make WIRLC the best it can be; and
- the entire WIRLC team, whom I’m proud to call colleagues and friends.
We have exciting news! WIRLC was nominated for the Best Retail Media Resource from the Vendors in Partnership (VIP) Awards! And guess what, we want to WIN!!! Please vote for us here! The deadline to vote is Dec. 10.
Women in Retail Leadership Summit
Registration is officially open for the 2020 Women in Retail Leadership Summit! Next year’s Summit will take place April 27-29 at the Ritz-Carlton in Miami. Just a heads up, we’re already way ahead in registrations, and have just 400 seats available. Therefore, make sure to register today! We’re also excited to announce our first keynote speaker: Corie Barry, CEO, Best Buy. In her presentation, Corie will discuss her career journey and how she was able to move up the corporate ladder at Best Buy over two decades. You’ll see why Corie has been called a “very human, authentic, purposeful leader.”
WIRLC has launched a Facebook page. Please Like and Follow our page if you haven’t already!
Have a great holiday!