Given the the current state of affairs, Thanksgiving 2020 isn’t feeling very much like Thanksgiving at all. However, that doesn’t mean it’s not a good time to take a moment to think of everything we’re thankful for in our lives. In that spirit, I’d love to take a moment to thank all of the wonderful people who help make the Women in Retail Leadership Circle (WIRLC) such a great community. They include the following:
- all of our Inner Circle subscribers (that would be you all!) for being such loyal readers and regularly sharing your great content ideas with us;
- our members, for all your inspiring stories and for being so open with sharing your thoughts with us;
- our incredible WIRLC board of advisors, who are so generous with their time, advice and support;
- the countless number of speakers, coaches and moderators at our events, who have shared so much wisdom and insight over the years;
- our fabulous sponsor partners, who understand WIRLC’s mission and have supported our community year-round;
- and the entire WIRLC team, whom I’m proud to call colleagues and friends.
Women in Retail Leadership Circle’s Holiday Bash!
We all need some good cheer right about now, amirite? That’s a key reason we’ve decided to have a holiday bash this year — a fun and unique virtual event designed to bring cheer to you, our community of executive women.
Join us on Thurs., Dec. 10 for a fun, festive and FREE cocktail-making class; a keynote with Nancy Lieberman (former WNBA player and first-ever female NBA coach); and an interactive networking session with retail leaders. Have a cocktail, get inspired, and meet new and old and friends in our virtual environment. Here’s the schedule:
- 4:00 p.m.-4:10 p.m. EST: Treetop Mule Cocktail-Making Class
- 4:15 p.m.-4:40 p.m. EST: Inspirational Keynote With Nancy Lieberman
- 4:40 p.m.-5:00 p.m. EST: Networking!
Register soon! The first 150 registrants will receive a complimentary craft cocktail kit!