I know we’ve mentioned these two events before, but we’re so excited we just can’t stop talking about them. The first event is taking place in New York City on Wed., Oct. 24 at the Stewart Hotel. From New York we move on to the West Coast, San Francisco specifically, for another On the Road event. This one takes place on Wed., Nov. 7 at Parc 55.
Like the popular Women in Retail Leadership Summit, On the Road New York City and San Francisco are invitation-only events designed for you — women in leadership positions at retail companies. At the events, attendees will gather with their peers for networking and learning (delivered via passionate presentations from powerful women leaders). Some of our fabulous speakers include:
- Jane Elfers, President and CEO, The Children’s Place (New York City);
- Sharon Leite, CEO, The Vitamin Shoppe (New York City);
- Michelle Kelly, CEO, Lilly Pulitzer (New York City);
- Micky Onvural, CEO, Bonobos (New York City);
- Kira Wampler, CEO, Art.com (San Francisco);
- Kerry Whorton Cooper, President and COO, Rothy’s (San Francisco);
- Marla Ryan, CEO, Destination Maternity (New York City);
- Diane Dietz, CEO and President, Rodan + Fields (San Francisco);
- Nicole Mason, Director of Marketing Strategy, Macy’s (San Francisco); and
- many more!
Make sure to mark your calendars and get your tickets today!
If you have any questions about either On the Road event, drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Women in Retail Leadership Circle