Wasn’t the energy and engagement throughout Women in Retail Leadership Days amazing? It was so wonderful to connect with you all through engaging content and unique networking opportunities! If you enjoyed the experience as much as we did, then I have great news! We will be hosting another virtual event THIS MONTH.
The Women in Retail and Total Retail Virtual Exchange, taking place on Thurs., April 29 at 11 a.m. ET, features live interviews with leading retail executives on a variety of mission-critical industry topics. These interactive discussions provide valuable insights for retailers as they prepare their organizations to compete in a rapidly evolving retail environment.
Speakers for the complimentary event include:
- Maryann Herskowitz, Group Vice President, Merchandising, Sally Beauty Supply
- Joe Megibow, CEO, Purple
- Kelli Patterson, Vice President, Marketing, Moosejaw
- Christiane Pendarvis, Co-President, Chief Merchandising and Design Officer, Savage X Fenty
- Deborah Weinswig, Founder and CEO, Coresight Research
These industry leaders will be addressing the following topics, among others:
- how they’ve pivoted their businesses as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic;
- what they’re forecasting for the retail industry in 2021;
- how to be a more effective leader during times of crisis;
- how they’re adapting their businesses to account for shifting consumer behaviors, including a growing preference for digital commerce;
- what the future of brick-and-mortar retail looks like, both in the short and long term; and
- much more.
You can register the Virtual Exchange here. We look forward to interacting again soon, although there’s no reason to wait. Let us know what you thought about Women in Retail Leadership Days, what events you would like to see from WIRLC in the future, and anything else on your mind.