Hello Inner Circle readers!
It’s been a while since I provided an update on the fantastic speaker roster we have for the 2020 Women in Retail Leadership Summit, taking place at the Ritz-Carlton, Key Biscayne in sunny Miami, April 27-April 29. Here’s just a sampling of the wonderful speakers that will be taking the stage:
- Corie Barry, CEO, Best Buy
- Sandra Campos, CEO, Diane von Furstenberg
- Sharon Leite, CEO, The Vitamin Shoppe
- Michelle Kelly, CEO, Lilly Pulitzer
- Ruth Hartman, President, Lord + Taylor
- Molly Langenstein, President, Apparel Group, Chico’s FAS
- Lauri Kien Kotcher, CEO, Hello Products
- Suzy Batiz, CEO and Founder, Poo-Pourri
- Emily Culp, CEO, Cover FX
- Lisa Price, Founder, Carol’s Daughter
- Elizabeth Allison, Chief Transformation Officer, Neiman Marcus Group
However, this great list of speakers isn’t the only reason to attend the Summit. The Women in Retail Leadership Summit, now in its seventh year, is designed to enable women in leadership positions at retail companies to network, learn from each other, and improve business processes and strategies, all in an exclusive, white-glove environment.
You don’t want to miss this event, and we’re on track to sell out soon! You can register to attend here (and remember, your conference pass includes a two-night stay at the fabulous Ritz!).
I can’t wait to see you in Miami!