This article originally appeared on Total Retail, sister brand of Women in Retail Leadership Circle.
Women in Retail Leadership Circle (WIRLC), sister brand of Total Retail, recently released its ninth annual list of the Top Women in Retail. This annual feature, a joint effort of Total Retail and WIRLC, highlights the women leading some of the top retail organizations and brands in the industry today. In addition to this annual print issue, WIRLC and Total Retail produce the Women in Retail Leadership Summit. This annual event offers executive-level women in the retail industry the opportunity to improve both their professional lives and business strategies through engaging content and unique networking opportunities.
There are several honorees from the 2019 Top Women in Retail list that will be attending and speaking at this year’s Summit, taking place April 29-May 1 in Miami. They include the following:
- Michelle Farabaugh, Chief Marketing Officer, Harry & David;
- Samantha Lee, Senior Vice President and Chief Digital Officer, Tailored Brands;
- Sharon Leite, CEO, The Vitamin Shoppe;
- Suzanne Miglucci, President and CEO, Charles & Colvard;
- Neela Montgomery, CEO, Crate & Barrel Holdings, Inc.
- Mary van Praag, Brand President, Soma, Chico’s FAS
- Stephanie Pugliese, CEO, Duluth Trading Company;
- Marla A. Ryan, CEO, Destination Maternity; and
- Claire Spofford, President, Cornerstone.
To see the 2019 Top Women in Retail list, featuring full-length interviews with all 16 honorees, download the report today. This list features insights and advice from some of the top minds in the retail industry, and is a resource for both leaders as well as those climbing the corporate ladder.