From Our Community is a regular feature from Women in Retail Leadership Circle (WIRLC) that highlights events, business launches, retail partnerships, charitable initiatives, and more, all sent to us by members of the WIRLC community. If you have an announcement that you would like us to share with the Inner Circle audience, please contact Melissa Campanelli (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Join Women in Retail Leadership Circle’s sister brand, Women Leading Travel & Hospitality, for its first Virtual Exchange, taking place this Thursday, Feb. 25 at 11 a.m. ET. During this complementary live event, you’ll have the chance to learn from and be inspired by women executives from outside of the retail industry. Executive women in travel and hospitality will address how they’ve pivoted their businesses as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic; how to be a more effective leader during times of crisis; how they’re managing and motivating remote teams; and much more. Speakers for the event include:
- Kristie Goshow, Chief Marketing Officer, Preferred Hotels & Resorts;
- Stephanie Linnartz, Group President, Marriott International;
- Linda Rutherford, Senior Vice President and Chief Communications Officer, Southwest Airlines;
- Bonny Simi, Founder, JetBlue Technology Ventures, and Head of Operations and People, Joby Aviation;
- Angela Brav, President, Hertz International; and
- many others!
We can’t wait to see you there! You can register for Women Leading Travel & Hospitality’s Virtual Exchange here.