Sit back. Close your eyes. Breathe in deeply. Now breathe out. Picture an ocean with gentle waves. Maybe a palm tree. Try to feel the sun on your skin. Now open your eyes.
Have I lulled you into a daydream about being on a beautiful beach? Miami Beach, maybe? Well … that dream can be a reality if you attend the Women in Retail Leadership Summit! We’re returning to Miami for a fourth exciting year and we’ll be at the the posh Four Seasons Hotel on April 26-28, 2017. We’d love for you to join us!
As usual, we’re working on lining up some great speakers. Here’s a sampling of who has signed on to date:
- Miki Racine Berardelli, CEO, Kidbox
- Shelley Broader, President and CEO, Chico’s FAS
- Deborah Cavanagh, Senior Vice President of Marketing, Talbots
- Diane M. Ellis, Brand President, Chico’s, Chico’s FAS
- Lisa Gavales, President and CEO, Things Remembered
- Becky Gebhardt, Executive Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer, Lands’ End
- Samantha Lee, Vice President of Site Management and Customer Experience, Tailored Brands
- Emma Mcilroy, CEO and Co-Founder, Wildfang
- Sam Norpel, Vice President, Digital Commerce, David’s Bridal
- Lesley Jane Seymour, CEO, Lesley Jane Seymour, LLC
- Stefanie Taylor, Director of E-Commerce, Sears Holdings Corp.
To see all the speakers, as well as our wonderful board who has helped us along the way, please click here.
And our agenda is chock full of really important content around professional development and business strategies. Some standout panels scheduled are: Lessons Learned (a panel of senior executives discuss mistakes they’ve made along the way and how they turned them into opportunities); Game Changers (a panel of women-owned retail tech startups present their cool technologies, rapid-fire style, to attendees); Impact Items — 25 Things That Made a Difference in Our Companies (five panelists will discuss five programs or initiatives they’ve helped to initiate in their companies that made a big impact overall); and 7 Powerful Springboards to Create Retail Surprise and Sales (a seasoned speaker and retailer discuss why and how combining big data and big content is essential to successful brand storytelling).
To see our complete agenda, please click here.
Have I convinced you to register? If so, you can do so here!
A huge part of what makes our event so great is the fabulous women we gather, so we’d love all of our readers to be a part of the magic! When you attend, you’ll make lifelong business contacts, mentors and friends.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Hope to see you in sunny Miami!
– Melissa Campanelli, Co-Founder, Women in Retail Leadership Circle
P.S.: Besides attending on your own, the Summit makes a great end of year bonus or reward for that rising star in your organization. Just sayin!