Hello fabulous Inner Circle readers!
It’s countdown time … the sixth annual Women in Retail Leadership Summit begins in just five days! I’m so excited I can barely stand it. I’m thrilled with the extraordinary speakers coming to this year’s event, the amazing group of attendees, and all the exciting things we have planned! In fact, here’s my annual list of my top 10 reasons the Summit is going to be better than ever:
- Miami weather. I’m done with the cold and rain on the East Coast. Isn’t it supposed to be spring?
- Catching up with old friends and making new ones. You all inspire me.
- Tons of personalized experiences. In fact, this year I’m making appointments for a jean fitting, a bra fitting, and a custom shoe fitting. I better bring an extra suitcase!
- Activities and amenities galore! I’m so excited for our cocktail receptions, our daily morning activities (yoga and Pilates with lululemon instructors), and our after-hours networking events.
- Career coaching! This year we’ve lined up four top career coaches to conduct one-to-one meetings with attendees at no charge! I’ll probably be too busy to schedule a session, so I’m excited that they’ll be taking the stage to offer their sage advice during a panel discussion on April 29.
- Our fabulous keynote speakers. I’m so excited to learn about the personal and professional journeys of some of my retail idols and mentors, including Amy Errett, Jan Singer, Claudia Cividino, and Rosie O’Neill. I can’t wait to bask in all that inspiration!
- The Ritz-Carlton. ‘Nuff said. The beautiful Key Biscayne property has oceanfront pools, a sandy beach, a luxury spa and the largest tennis center of any Ritz-Carlton (11 courts!).
- Listening to industry experts discuss exciting topics such as purpose-driven retail, emerging technology trends to watch, and diversity and inclusion in retail companies today.
- Two words: phenomenal swag!
- The strong feeling of empowerment that I always get when I’m around successful, strong and inspirational women.
And for all the readers who are unable to make it this year, you can check out all the Summit happenings on social media via the following hashtags and handles throughout the event:
- Twitter: @WIRLeadership
- Instagram: @WIRLeadership
- LinkedIn: Women in Retail Leadership Circle
Women in Retail Leadership Circle