Hello Inner Circle readers!
As you read this, we’re hard at work setting up for our first Women in Retail Leadership Circle: On the Road event in New York City. The event, taking place at the Stewart Hotel, will feature fabulous keynote speakers, panel discussions, pop-up shops, unique networking opportunities and, of course, swag bags. We will be talking about the event all day on our social channels, so be sure to follow us along on Twitter and Instagram. In addition, we plan to post articles, videos and podcast episodes from the event in the coming weeks, so keep your eyes out for them!
And the best news? Our road trip is far from over. For those of you on the West Coast, we’ll be hosting a Women in Retail Leadership Circle: On the Road event in San Francisco on Nov. 7. Much like the New York event, attendees will experience inspiring presentations from women leaders in the retail space; uncover trending leadership strategies; and learn about the latest retail tech trends and best practices. And did I mention the great speakers? Here’s a sampling:
- Alison Hahn, Vice President, Color Merchandising, Sephora
- Ani Hadjinian, President, Stella & Dot
- Diane Dietz, CEO and President, Rodan + Fields
- Chrissy Ginieczki, Vice President of Marketing and E-Commerce, Title Nine
- Jyoti Shukla, Vice President of User Experience, Nordstrom
- Michelle Farabaugh, Chief Marketing Officer, Harry & David
- Lily Kanter, CEO, Boon Supply Co.
Women in Retail Leadership Circle