It’s no secret that we love social media at Women in Retail Leadership Circle (WIRLC)! Our social accounts allow us to stay connected with all of you, and gives us the opportunity help you build relationships with one another! Each of our social network pages serves a different purpose with you in mind. Here’s a rundown of where you can connect with WIRLC, and what you can expect to find in each of the social platforms.
- Facebook and LinkedIn Company Pages: Follow our WIRLC Facebook page for all types of WIRLC updates, such as announcements about new events we’ll be hosting, like our WIRLC: On the Road | Chicago event coming up in June. Our LinkedIn page will also give you updates and fill you in on new content initiatives, like the Around the Circle video series we launched this year.
- Facebook VIP Group: You asked, and we listened! We’re always getting feedback that you want a space to connect with your peers the same way you can at our events. Join WIRLC’s Facebook VIP Group to network with other women in retail, have honest and candid discussions, and find a sense of community.
- LinkedIn Group: Another group we encourage you to join is our WIRLC LinkedIn group. Here, you’ll be able to interact with other women in retail, discuss industry issues, and get notifications about amazing things women are doing across all industries.
- Instagram: Follow the WIRLC Instagram account for inspirational quotes, book recommendations, podcast interview clips, and more. During our live events, we love to share sneak peeks and behind-the-scenes fun on our Instagram Stories, so be sure to follow us before the upcoming Women in Retail Leadership Summit!
- Twitter: Our WIRLC Twitter account is great to follow for event announcements! We often will live tweet quotes from keynote speakers’ presentations that we think will resonate with our audience.
What social networks are your favorite to connect on? Let us know!