The Women in Retail Leadership Circle (WIRLC) community is comprised of successful, motivated and passionate women from across the retail and brand ecosystem. Beyond directly connecting with the industry’s most elite women leaders, benefits of membership include exclusive member-only content, a private networking forum, and so much more. Here are five exclusive perks you receive as a WIRLC member:
- Exclusive access to WIRLC’s Membership Directory. WIRLC members represent some of the leading brands in the retail industry, including Lilly Pulitzer, QVC, PetSmart and more. This is a great tool to help you find members to connect with based on job function or company. A significant benefit of being a WIRLC member is the network of women you have access to. We encourage you to utilize your member connections to help you hire a new team member, look for a new job opportunity, or just pick their brains on industry topics.
- Our WIRLC Forum is an online discussion space where members can hold conversations in the form of posted messages. Conversations include a variety of topics, including industry news, job opportunities, industry event coverage, and more. Any member can start a new discussion, and any member can respond to a discussion thread. This forum is another way for members to connect and freely share ideas.
- WIRLC also provides an exclusive Job Board for members. If you’re looking to take the next step in your career, you may find your next job with the help of our exclusive, curated listing of available executive positions at top retailers and brands. We tailor this job board to only include opportunities we know our members will be interested in, such as director of retail stores for Sea Bags; vice president of e-commerce for TOMS; chief diversity, inclusion and belonging officer of Levi Strauss & Co.; among others. We also encourage members to submit open positions to the job board. What better way to support the Women in Retail Leadership Circle than by tapping into its talented community for your next key hire?
- You already know that WIRLC provides loads of great content for its subscribers in its weekly e-newsletter, Inner Circle. But did you know as a WIRLC member you also have access to an archive of exclusive content? This exclusive content includes articles, videos and webinars with top career coaches and retail industry leaders. If you’re looking to learn more about crisis management, negotiation tips, and professional development ideas, we suggest taking some time to check out our exclusive content. Our exclusive content also includes full-length videos from sessions at our live WIRLC events.
- We provide members with a Research Library filled with insightful resources. Some of these resources are produced by WIRLC and its sister brand, Total Retail, while others are provided from third parties like Cushman & Wakefield, Logica and Toptal. As a member, you don’t have to fill out a download form to get access to these resources. Once your signed in on the WIRLC website, you can easily download the PDFs.