Did you hear the news?
Women in Retail Leadership Circle is hosting its second Women in Retail Leadership Days, taking place March 23 to April 13. Just like last year, the 2021 event is filled with bite-sized sessions spread out over four weeks. Also like last year, we’ll have amazing content as well as some unique bells and whistles for you to enjoy. Here’s a look at what we have planned:
- Inspiring Speakers: Gina Drosos, CEO, Signet Jewelers; Cindi Bigelow, president and CEO, Bigelow Tea; Reshma Saujani, founder and CEO, Girls Who Code; Kara Goldin, founder and CEO, Hint Inc.; Lori Allen, founder, Bridals by Lori and host of TLC’s “Say Yes to the Dress: Atlanta“; Stephanie Stuckey, CEO, Stuckey’s; Shelley Zalis, CEO, The Female Quotient; Kim Scott, co-founder, Radical Candor; and more!
- Unique Networking Opportunities: Join fun and interactive networking sessions with other attendees, as well as virtual idea exchanges — i.e., discussions moderated by Women in Retail Leadership Circle board members on topics such as return to office strategies, keeping employees motivated, being a socially responsible company, and more.
- Author Workshops: Attendees will have the chance to discuss some of their favorite leadership and health and wellness books with the authors who wrote them! Attendees receive a digital chapter of each book and choose the meetup they would like to attend.
- Free Coaching Opportunities: During our very first virtual “Coaches Corner,” attendees can sign up for 30-minute virtual meetings with Women in Retail Leadership Circle-certified coaches, who are offering 10 hours to 15 hours of free coaching over the duration of the event.
The overriding theme of this year’s Women in Retail Leadership Days is holistic leadership. That theme will be woven into all of our content throughout the event. We’ll touch on the balance of mind, body and spirit in both your personal and professional lives.
Here are a few things to keep in mind about Women in Retail Leadership Days before signing up:
- If you’re a WIRLC member, you can attend this event for free. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for your free code.
- Your pass is valid for the entire event, which will span four weeks.
- Most of the sessions will be available on-demand, so if you can’t attend a session on the live day, you can watch later at your own leisure.
- The first 500 attendees to register will be delivered a WIRLC swag box! (Over $300 value.)