Mark your calendars! We’re excited to announce that this spring Women in Retail Leadership Circle will be hosting its second Women in Retail Leadership Days! Just like last time, the virtual event’s agenda is filled with bite-sized sessions spread out over the course of four weeks.
You can expect a mix of keynote presentations and discussions, interviews with leading retail executives, lots of networking opportunities, and super fun activities! We have so much more in store for you that we’ll announce in the upcoming weeks, but here’s a sneak peak of some women who will be speaking at the event:
- Kara Goldin, Founder and CEO, Hint, Inc.
- Reshma Saujani, Founder and CEO, Girls Who Code
- Jean Chatzky, CEO, HerMoney.com
- Kim Scott, CEO, Radical Candor
The theme of this edition of Women in Retail Leadership Days is holistic leadership. That theme will be woven into all of our content throughout the event. We’ll touch on the balance of mind, body and spirit in both your personal and professional lives.
Some things to keep in mind about Women in Retail Leadership Days:
- If you’re a WIRLC member, you can attend this event for free.
- Your pass is valid for the entire event, which will span four weeks.
- Most of the sessions will be available on-demand, so if you can’t attend a session on the live day, you can watch later at your own leisure.
- The first 500 attendees to register will be delivered a WIRLC swag box! (Over $300 value.)