Our Women in Retail Leadership Days (WIRLD) virtual experience is in full swing! We’re in our fourth week of dynamic content, and still have so many more great keynotes, activations, and panels to come. Did you know as an attendee you can view all of the WIRLD content for an entire month after its live date? Therefore, if you miss any of the live sessions or if you found a session particularly inspiring and want to view it again, you can do so on-demand.
In addition to our panels, networking sessions, coaches workshops and activations, WIRLD has six empowering keynotes for you. You might want to consider checking out any or all of these sessions on-demand:
- Life Lessons From Diane von Furstenberg: Listen in as fashion icon Diane von Furstenberg chats with Sandra Campos, DVF’s former CEO, and discusses her career journey, her leadership style, why it’s important to take risks, how she sees fashion now, and so much more.
- How Kat Cole Leads With Hustle and Heart: Kat Cole shares her unusual career journey, including her rise from server at Hooters to her current position as COO and president of Focus Brands, the parent company of Cinnabon, Auntie Anne’s, Carvel, Moe’s, Schlotzky’s, McAlister’s Deli, and Jamba Juice.
- Mindy Grossman on Taking the Unconventional Career Path: You’ll hear from Mindy Grossman, president and CEO, WW International, as she shares her extraordinary career journey – from her risk-taking spirit to her bold thinking. Tune in for leadership tips, how to navigate business in times of crisis, and what Mindy is looking forward to as we move towards 2021.
- From Fashion Icon to Philanthropist: Inside the Career of Donna Karan: Fashion icon Donna Karan chats with Helen Aboah, CEO of Urban Zen, about why she founded the brand and what it means to her, as well as what it means to live your purpose. Karan shares her thoughts on the country’s social and racial justice movement, the current state of the fashion industry and where it’s headed, what she believes makes a good leader in such unique and challenging times, and so much more.
Still to Come
- Sallie Krawcheck’s Best Investment Advice for Women: On Tues., Oct. 27 at 11 am ET, tune in to hear from Sallie Krawcheck, CEO and co-founder of Ellevest, a digital-first, mission-driven investment platform for women. Krawcheck discusses her career journey from Wall Street to Ellevest, as well as the biggest investing mistakes women make, the best investment advice for women during the current pandemic, and much more.
- Brit Barron on Overcoming Your Fears and Embracing the Life You Were Made For: On Thurs., Oct. 29 at 2 pm ET, tune in to hear from author Brit Barron, who will discuss the personal stories featured in her new book, “Worth It,” and along the way inspire us to overcome our own fears — the kinds of fears that keep us from evolving beyond the narratives that have been handed to us by others.