We have just a few weeks left before the start of Women in Retail Leadership Days (WIRLD), a virtual experience like no other! The WIRLC team strategically designed this month-long virtual event to connect our community of women leaders throughout October, and we couldn’t be more excited to share it with you!
Part of what will make this virtual experience so dynamic is the powerhouse speakers we have lined up. Here are just a select few:
- Diane von Furstenberg, Chairman and Founder, Diane von Furstenberg (DVF) on Oct. 1: The iconic fashion designer, philanthropist and company founder will kick off WIRLD with a powerful keynote. You’ll get to listen in as Diane chats with Sandra Campos, DVF’s former CEO, about her career journey, her leadership style, why it’s important to take risks, how she sees fashion now, and much more.
- Kat Cole, Chief Operating Officer and President, Focus Brands on Oct. 6: Focus Brands North America is the parent company of Cinnabon, Auntie Anne’s, Carvel, Moe’s, Schlotzky’s, McAlister’s Deli, and Jamba Juice. Its COO and President Kat Cole will share with us how she uses hustle, heart, grit, resilience and empathy to successfully make decisions and build a positive culture in today’s environment. In addition, she will address her unique career journey.
- Mindy Grossman, President and CEO, WW International on Oct. 13: This keynote will reveal Mindy Grossman as not only a best-in-class female CEO, but a best-in-class CEO. She’ll share her incredible career journey with Aliza Licht, founder and president of Leave Your Mark.
- Sallie Krawcheck, CEO and Co-Founder, Ellevest on Oct. 27: Ellevest is a digital-first, mission-driven investment platform for women. Its CEO and co-founder Sallie Krawcheck will discuss her career journey, as well as the biggest investing mistakes women make. She will also offer investment advice for women during the current pandemic.
- Brit Barron, Author, Speaker, Co-Founder, Other Dreamers on Oct. 29: Brit Barron grew up in an Evangelical megachurch in the 1990s. In this lively keynote presentation, Barron will discuss the personal stories featured in her new book, “Worth It,” and inspire our audience to overcome their own fears — the kinds of fears that keep us from evolving beyond the narratives that have been handed to us by others.
If you haven’t already, register to save your spot for the Women in Retail Leadership Days experience. Note that WIRLD is free for all Women in Retail Leadership Circle members.