Tomorrow, Oct. 1, begins our inaugural Women in Retail Leadership Days virtual event! In case you aren’t aware, Women in Retail Leadership Days is one-of-a-kind virtual event designed specifically for women leaders at top retailers and brands. The virtual event runs throughout October. The Women in Retail Leadership Circle team strategically designed Leadership Days to connect its community of women leaders, and we couldn’t be more excited to share it with you! We’ve broken down Women in Retail Leadership Days into five primary content categories:
- KEYNOTES: Diane von Furstenberg, Donna Karan, Mindy Grossman, Kat Cole — just to name a few!
- PANELS: D&I strategies, sustainability challenges, technology startups, and more
- NETWORKING: Attendees will be paired one-to-one as well as into intimate peer groups for the opportunity to share insights and experiences as well as learn from others.
- WORKSHOPS: Coaching workshops and think tanks on various leadership topics, hosted by leading career coaches and other subject matter experts.
- ACTIVATIONS: Classes include self-defense, yoga, meditation, cocktail mixing, family night — just to name a few!
Each week throughout Leadership Days we’ll be focusing on a different content theme, including Reunite, Empower, Explore, Reflect, and Conquer. These themes will be woven into the content and activities of the respective week. We chose these themes because we believe they’ll inspire you and help you grow personally and professionally.
This week’s theme is reunite, and the focus will be all around coming together again. The schedule for tomorrow’s opening day (Thurs., Oct. 1) is as follows:
11:00 a.m. ET: Welcome
11:10 a.m. ET: Life Lessons From Diane von Furstenberg
12:00 p.m. ET: Networking Power Hour
There will be more content and excitement on Friday (Oct. 2), and then next week on Oct. 5-Oct. 8.