It’s hard to believe, but the Women in Retail Leadership Summit is just around the corner! We’d love to extend a personal invitation to all of our Inner Circle readers to attend the Summit, which is an intimate, invitation-only conference for the true women leaders in the retail space taking place April 26-28 at the fabulous Four Seasons in Miami.
We have an amazing line up of speakers, including:
- Shelley Broader, President and CEO, Chico’s FAS
- Lisa Gavales, President and CEO, Things Remembered
- Samantha Lee, Vice President, Site Management and Customer Experience, Tailored Brands
- Emma Mcilroy, CEO and Co-Founder, Wildfang
- Sam Norpel, Vice President, Digital Commerce, David’s Bridal
- Becky Gebhardt, Executive Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer, Lands’ End
- Diane M. Ellis, President, Chico’s, Chico’s FAS
- Swan Sit, Vice President, Global Digital, Elizabeth Arden
- Deborah Cavanagh, Senior Vice President of Marketing, Talbots
We’d love to have you join us! Register here. And just so you know, a two-night stay at the four-star Four Seasons Hotel is included. But rooms are going fast, so register now!
Also, we have a great issue of Inner Circle this week, featuring part two of a two-part series from branding and merchandising expert Andrea Syverson about how to turn lemons (your customers’ pain points) into lemonade (opportunities). Also, we have a great podcast episode with Dominique Essig, chief customer officer for Bonobos, who we chatted with at the National Retail Federation’s Big Show this week.